3 Elements that will Cultivate a Top Performing Team
One of the biggest challenges you face in your business is getting your team engaged to get the work done. Your success depends upon your team’s ability to deliver! All you really want and all you ask for is teamwork!
Teamwork: “The coordinated activities of a cohesive group who contribute diverse skills and resources to accomplish a compelling common goal.”
But the question is, how do you go about cultivating that teamwork? There are 3 key elements you need to grow and nurture in your business which will allow you to lead your people to becoming a top performing team.
- Teams that communicate complete projects in a quicker and more efficient amount of time than others.
- Open communication is essential for building trust.
Trust & Respect
- Increases innovation, collaboration, creative thinking, and productivity
- Enables knowledge sharing and open communication
Socializing / Relationships
- Enables stronger relationships and bonds
- Familiarity improves communication and trust and increases engagement
How do you know if your effort is working? You can evaluate that based on these 3 factors:
- Engagement: Team members are involved in, enthusiastic about and committed to their work.
- Energy: The way team members engage with each other, it’s enthusiastic, animated and spirited.
- Sharing: Share information, time, etc with other team members.
Bottom-line, what is it that you get out of all of this. You get a Top Performing team that yields greater profitability for your organization by a factor of 20% or more.